What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the website. By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
Additionally, we collect the content of your posts, without saving the author of the text.
We will share on our social median a portion of the posts received and published on the website if and only if the authors of these contents will give us the permission.
Finally, clicking the button “Add Your Bliss” from the page , we collect through the web form some information as Name, Location, a message and some other not mandatory information useful to process your request.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience; (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
– To improve our website; (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
– To properly upload into the website your bliss; this is guaranteed filling the fields of the form reachable through this URL: .
– To allow the correct working of our podcast; this is guaranteed by the collection of vocal messages sent by the user to our phone number. These messages will be reproduced during our show.
– To allow the correct working of our YouTube videos sharing function; in this sense, we may collect name, email, video URL (from YouTube.), affiliate URL, location and statement (a message left by the user during the uploading process).
Protecting your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. In particular, we make use of a secure server.
Marketing Emails Opt-out
Now or in the future, we may use marketing emails with the sole purpose to inform, using the method of emails, the user regarding our services. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Disclosure of data
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent except as noted above. At this time we do not respond to DNT (Do Not Track) signals.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. We recommend that anyone under 18 years of age participate and use our website, products or services only with parental permission and supervision. We do not intend to collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian of a child who has provided us with such personal information would like the information deleted from our records, he or she should contact us at the email address listed at the bottom of this policy statement. We will then delete the child’s personal information from our files. If we become aware that personally identifiable information regarding a child under the age of 13 has been collected at the Site, we will use such information for the sole purpose of contacting a parent or guardian of the child to obtain verifiable parental consent. If we cannot obtain consent after a reasonable time, or if when contacted a parent or guardian requests that we do not use or maintain such information, we will make reasonable efforts to delete it from our records. Upon request by a parent of guardian, Milk Happiness will provide a description of the specific types of personal information collected from a child who is under the age of 13.
Your rights under the GDPR
Each user, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, can exercise the following rights:
– Request the collected data set from you,
– Require modification or rectification of the collected data,
– Know in advance if your data will be transmitted to third parties and have the opportunity to deny your consent to disclosure.
You can exercise your rights simply sending us an email.